Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

Just because I haven't posted in forever, and because I emailed a couple of pictures to myself, so they're actually on the computer that I use, here are a few cute shots from the 4th of July at the Penna family reunion in Buffalo! We really wanted to get some pictures of them smiling in their patriotic outfits. Well... at least we got pictures of their patriotic outfits.
Unfortunately, we couldn't find our camera, so shots on our Blackberries were the best we could do. I'll have to start uploading pictures onto a computer I actually use regularly, so we can share the cute shots!
Trying to get Katie and Rocco to SMILE!

Chaos ensues.


Rocco looks bemused at the whole photo session.
The "big girls" were watching a game of frisbee tag, and Katie wanted to join in. Here she is with David's cousin Kristen.




No comments: